Register as a Volunteer Model
We are looking for volunteer models!
I am looking for ladies aged 18 years and older who would like to be a volunteer model. This is a unique opportunity for aspiring models or ladies suitable for the role to work with me as a couture fitting and photography model. You might also be asked to represent me in a catwalk modelling show and promotions!
This role is offered as a collaboration opportunity with no money exchanging hands. Instead I am offering a 20% discount on my dressmaking services valued up to $500.00 OR high resolution copies of five photos for your own modelling portfolio under a non-commercial, non-derivative Creative Commons License. This means you can share these photos but you can’t sell them without my permission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following conditions:
- Over 18 years of age
- At least 5’10” tall
- Your measurements must fit into our Small, Medium, Large sizing plan
- Accept our conditions at the bottom of the form
- Be professional, prompt, reliable and respectful of an artist’s work
- Ideally have some modelling experience or be seeking experience in building a modelling portfolio and/or working with and supporting an emerging artist/designer/maker
- Accept that this role is on a casual non-permanent collaboration basis
- You live in Brisbane Australia (or in the regional area) and would be available to meet at a designated venue in Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast and have your own means of transport
- You would be open to wearing resort wear style designs under my other label the Resort Wear Couturière if offered. Please note this may involve wearing sheer lingerie tulle.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please download the Volunteer Model Registration Form for The Vintage Couturière and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you would prefer to complete it online please click here.
Please contact me below if you have any questions or need advice on how to take your measurements.
The Vintage Couturière.